SMT. S. UMA MAHESWARI, M.A., B.Ed.,
M.A.V Vidyashram has established itself as a premier institution of learning and is providing quality education and co-curricular activities along with sports and games to the students. We thank you all for trusting M.A.V. Vidyashram and we are committed to the excellence in educating the minds and hearts. We are aware that:
- Modern education is all about helping the child to realize and explore his/her full potential and talent.
- Our children represent our hopes and dreams.
- Parents, students and school authorities are a team and complement each other’s efforts.
- Education is the key to success in life and the school makes a long-lasting impact on the students.
- Education is not a process of giving knowledge for a future job but a lifelong process which creates an understanding of moral and ethical values to guide one’s life and make our students the future hope of the country.
Therefore, we, at M.A.V Vidyashram, create an atmosphere of reverence for education and a healthy environment where study and sports activities will mould the students and spur them on to be the bright and the best. To make knowledge meaningful and the teaching-learning process easy, we aspire to be the best by using solid research based instructional strategies so that the needs of all the students are met. It is truly our goal to not just increase and maintain student achievement at high level but to change their life in the process. In addition, a constant effort to update the faculty is made by deputing teachers to refresher programmes.
A harmoniously blend of a committed and supportive management, dedicated teachers and caring / cooperative parents has made M.A.V Vidyashram as a child-centric school. It is therefore but natural to find in this ambience the intensive use of a variety of thinking activities, strategies and group dynamics so that the class remains alive at all times. Thus, we believe that we have been fulfilling the needs of every child in the form of strong academics, varied extra-curricular options including sports and value based education, the kind of education which can change a child’s world.
“Progress is not an accident but a necessity; it is a part of nature” said Herbert Spencer. We believe in it, work for it and would achieve it. At this juncture, we would like to mention that students, parents and teachers all play an important role in student's life and through a collaborative effort, students can achieve their fullest potential and transform as the future leaders of this world.